Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Murphy's Criminal Friendly Neighborhood Tips...

BWAhahaha!

*brrrring.... brrrring*

Hey, brain donor, it's the clue phone! It's for you!



1. Home invasion (in Texas) is a risky 'business'.

2. I don't really understand those that abandon their vehicles in an attempt to out-run the cops... in their squad vehicles... all with radios, and granted I've never been in a running away situation so mebbe I'm not the best to offer advice here, but a friggin' golf cart is probably not gonna be much better of a choice.

3. Kinda hard to cry 'Poor me!' when you have a stolen car in your garage...



Kudos to the boys in blue for commandeering their own cart to give chase. I'd love to see that tape!

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Sarge:
Now THAT's entertainment...!

(they never did say if perp-1 was trying to steal the car back from perp-2 - sounds like something that would go down in MY neighborhood)

As to running away, I know OUR armed forces never do that...
We might have a general that suggests a "strategic advance to the REAR", but we never run away!

Carry On.

B.G.

Old NFO said...

LOL- Thanks I needed a laugh today!

Alison said...

You just can't make this stuff up! Passed it around the water cooler here... thanks!