1. Do you like blue cheese?
Nope, as a rule I toss it before it gets medium-dark green.
2. Have you ever smoked?
Cohibas are pretty good...
3. Do you own a gun?
a) Uh... no. They are scary, evil, death machines that should only be used by other, better trained... guys.
b) Sumdood stole 'em.
c) I lost them all in a freak accident whilst on a boating/poetry/nature communing trip.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I'm not one of those sick puppies...
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
11. Favorite hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
14. Middle name?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. Two is one, one is none.
2. I should probably run.
3. Mmm, pizza good.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
17. How many siblings do you have?
18. Current hate right now?
Close race between the Sham Wow guy and B. Mays...
21. Where would you like to go?
To visit familia and Dad.
22. Name three people who might complete this:
24. What shirt are you wearing?
T. (Not 'Mr.', but 'white'.)
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite color?
28. Would you be a pirate?
Nope. Definitely a Ninjer.
Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
30. Favorite Girls Names?
'Peaches', 'Bubbles', and 'Candy'.
31. Favorite boy’s names:
32. What is in your pocket?
Pocket pool balls.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Previous post (link) & comments.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
36. Do you love where you live?
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
39. Do you have any pets?
Quite a few dust bunnies.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Heck if I know.
41. Your favorite book(s):
42. Do you collect anything?
Swedish Bikini Team.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Uh, I'll be dead, what's the difference? As long as folks aren't clappin' and dancin' in the aisles, I'm good.